Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wander Guard Prank

I was walking out of the front doors with my backpack after I had clocked out for the night and passed 104 on the way.  She was watching TV in the front room, which I thought was very strange.  I kept walking anyways and said goodnight to her.  

I opened the door and the alarm when off.  104 started laughing hysterically and wouldn't stop for five minutes straight.  I finally got her to tell me why the alarm went off and this is what she said:  "While you were finishing the laundry, I snuck into the nurses station and found an extra wander guard lying on the counter.  I grabbed it, put it in the very bottom of your backpack and then hurried back to my room!" 

That is why 104 was watching TV in the living room, just so she could watch me set the alarm off while I went out.  What a funny lady!

-ES

No comments:

Post a Comment