Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes, I have created a new blog devoted to stories that happen at work

Sooooooo..... being a CNA, crazy things are always happening and I wanted an outlet to put all of the crazy things that happen at work.  Obviously I don't want to break any rules by providing names because that is violating OSHA, so I am going to refer to their room #'s to replace their actual names &  I will refer to coworkers by their initials to keep everything confidential (please do the same).  I am eventually going to get all of my coworkers writing in this blog... because I think it would be fun to share all of our stories.  Because this is going to be a blog shared with multiple people, please sign your initials at the end of the post so we know who the story belongs to.  I am so excited to share all of my stories through this blog and other CNA coworkers as well, I hope you enjoy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment